Multi Function Calibrator is useful for calibration of Digital Multi meters, Clamp on Meters, Digital Panel Meters and Analog Panel Meters
It is basically a variable source with different ranges of DC Voltage, AC Voltage, DC Current, and AC Current. It has been designed to cover the calibration of maximum ranges of variety of models of Multimeters available in the Multi Function Calibrator (4½ digit)
(Accuracies specified at 25 deg C, RH <70% , basic accuracy ±10 digits for DC parameters basic accuracy ±15 digits for AC parameters.
Basic accuracies of AC parameters defined at 60Hz for all other frequencies : 0.35% )
Accessory: X 100 AC/DC current coil for clamp on meter calibration up to 900A
- Overload and short circuit protection
- Pure Sine wave with variable frequency
- Setting by Multi turn potentiometers for V/A in 4½ digit MFC
- Frequency setting by potentiometer
- Parameter and range selection by inbuilt micro controller based unit and relays. Bar of LEDs to indicate parameter and range.
- Separate output ports for V (Hi), mA (Hi), 10A(Hi) and com